Timesheet is built to help you keep track of your billable hours. It features a simple, intuitive, feature rich interface.
- Track multiple activities
- Add photos to daily summaries
- Automatically syncs across all your Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, & Mac)
- Time keeping activities persist if the app is put in the background, and even continue if the device is powered off!
- Export to HTML or CSV (no images)
- Automatic Day/Night mode supported
- Standard and Overtime rates supported for activities with automatic switching
- Daily shift Start/End reminders
Using The Clock
The clock is used to Start/Stop the timer and switch activities. You can check your total time for the day at the top. The top will also display an accumulated overtime hours for the day.
- Navigate to the "Clock" tab
- Select Activity – Selects an Activity to start recording time against
- Start/Stop – Begins or Stops recording time to the selected activity
- Reset – Resets the current activity time to zero
- Reset Day (Top Left) – Resets the entire day’s time to zero
- Edit Time – Tap the timer to edit the timer directly
- Summary– Brings up the daily summary
Selecting & Editing Activities
- Show the Activities menu by pressing the “Tap to Select Activity” button on the Clock tab
- Tap any of the activities in the menu to begin charging time against it. When active the cell will highlight and read “Active”
- “+” – Adds a new activity to the list
- Edit – Puts list into edit mode for removing, reordering, and editing of entries (Press done to exit edit mode)
- Add a title for the activity
- Add any additional details
- Add the normal rate in dollars per hour
- Add the overtime rate in dollars per hour
- Close – Closes the Activities menu by pressing the down Chevron
- From the Clock tab press the “Summary” button at the top right. This page serves as a summary of all the time recorded for the day
- Enter a title for the current day by filling in the “Enter Title” field
- Time – Tap the timer within each entry to update/modify time recorded for that entry *
- Overtime - If OT is enabled (via Setting tab), then you can update the OT recorded *
- Set Date – Sets the date for the entry
- Complete Log – Press the Green Checkmark. This completes the entry, adds it to the logbook, and resets all activity timers
- Close – Close the Summary by pressing the down Chevron
- Press the Photo Icon at the bottom middle of the Summary page
- Select a photo from your existing library or take a new one
- Resize, zoom, crop, and save your edited photo
- Tapping on the photo will allow you to download the photo
- Swiping the photo to the left will allow you to delete it
* If you edit the time while OT tracking is enabled, the values may automatically be recalculated by the app when the timer resumes.
- Tap the “Logbook” icon from the tab bar. The logbook serves as an archive timesheets recorded from previous days
- Tapping the right and left arrow keys next to the year moves between years
- Tapping table cells drills down into specific data sets and individual, daily entries
- Export – Press the "..." in the top right. Exports all entries currently shown to HTML and/or CSV for e-mailing
- Edit – Press the "..." in the top right. Allows entries to be edited. Editable sections will become text boxes
- Shift Reminders – Set daily reminders for the start and end of shift. Turn them on and off as desired
- Automatic Overtime Tracking - Enable automatic overtime tracking per activity for the app. Recommend enabling this before starting a new day. Make sure that the OT rate is filled out for each activity
- Display Options – Sort logs by Date or by Activities. Change the sort order to ascending or descending
- Database - Export the entire database, or a custom date range into either HTML or CSV (no photos) for e-mailing
- Delete Log Database – Deletes all log entries locally and in the cloud. Not Reversible
- iCloud Sync Status – Status on whether or not the app can connect to iCloud (required for syncing between devices)
- Go to "Settings". At the top you can quickly tell if the app is activated or if the subscription has expired.
- Under "Settings" tap the "Details".
- Select the purchase you'd like to make and press "Buy".
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Confirm purchase and wait for processing.
- If your have previously purchased the product but have lost the purchase on the device click “Restore” and input your Apple ID and Password to restore the purchase.
- NOTE: You must purchase the product with the same Apple ID that you used to download the App.
- You can manage your subscriptions by pressing the "Manage Subscriptions" button
- You can view and update your billing information by pressing the "View Billing Info" button.