Student Loan Calculator
One of the greatest struggles for graduates is being straddled with mountains of debt after college. Banks are all too willing to give students easy access to loans while they are in school, and students often take out more loan than they need. Understanding interest rates, payoff schedules, early payments, and amortization before signing on the dotted line is something that can save a lot of heartache after graduation.
• Early payoff calculations.
• Break down of payments for each period (amortization).
• View multiple student loans together for a complete picture.
• Easy export to HTML and CSV for view on a computer.
• Portrait and landscape mode.
• Graphical analysis tool of loan life.
• Currency based on the region.